Opportunity Choice Journey
The 3 most important Life Lessons from the movie Forrest Gump
Personal Responsibility | Gumption | Change
- Opportunities are everywhere … get better at spotting them!
- Life is like a box of chocolates … you get to choose the one you want!
- Why you need to know the difference between your Life Journey and the Journey of Life
- Life chapter after life chapter after life chapter … rinse and repeat
- Small, constant change within a life chapter … quantum change between life chapters
- How to live life in the moment … and why you should
- Gumption principles as related to the movie life lessons
The movie Forrest Gump touched, moved, and inspired millions of people back in 1994. It’s life lessons are just as relevant today as they were back then – and in many ways, they are more important today.
The story of Forrest Gump is the story of you, me, and every single person. We struggle, we get lucky breaks, we work hard, and we do what we’re told. We fall in love and we have our hearts broken. It’s the American dream – work hard, do the right thing, put in you dues, and you too can be a wild success. The reason we loved Forrest Gump is because we saw ourselves in Forrest.
This session is for those who want an inspirational message combined with lessons people can use right away to improve their life. It’s designed to make people think deeply, rethink what they thought they knew, and see the world with a new set of eyes.
Steve not only was Forrest Gump for Bubba Gump for 15 years, he’s the world’s leading expert on the movie, it’s life lessons, and Gumption. The first reason to choose this topic is if you want your attendees to shift their thinking about life, work, and love. The second best reason to choose this topic is to give your audience a memorable, topical, and entertaining experience. The third reason is to leave your audience inspired.
Want to talk with Steve about your meeting or event?
Are you considering Opportunity Choice Journey as one of the keynotes for your conference?