Live Your Life with Gumption
Take Personal Responsibility and Take Control of Your Life
Mastering Change | Personal Responsibility | Gumption
- The 3 Principles of Gumption
- What it means to Function with Gumption
- Why your thoughts control your actions and interactions
- How to eliminate blame, frustration, and anger
- How to improve your relationship with others
- The best way to get more done is to improve your mindset
- Life lessons from the movie Forrest Gump that will shift your way of thinking, acting, and interacting with others
Gumption is taking personal responsibility for your thoughts, actions, and interactions with others. When you do this, things like blame frustration, anger, lethargy, and indifference will disappear. The world – and most workplaces – need more people with Gumption.
The Function with Gumption logo represents your thoughts (big gear), actions (little gear directly connected to the big gear), and interactions (little gear connected by chain). Your audience will learn why and how these relationships are connected and work together. More importantly, it will be easily remembered and put into action.
Additionally, this keynote includes life lessons from the movie Forrest Gump and how those lessons are directly related to Living Your Life with Gumption.
This session will benefit groups whose individuals need a push and incentive to up their performance in the workplace. In addition to being inspiring and entertaining, it’s full of real world examples that people will be able put into action in their work and personal lives today. Live Your Life with Gumption is for audiences that already have an awareness of their own potential but want a boost to take them to the next level.
Want to talk with Steve about your meeting or event?
Are you considering Live Your Life with Gumption as one of the keynotes for your conference?