See the Forest Through the Trees
Unless You Know Where You?re Going, Any Path Will Take You There
Strategic Planning | Strategic Thinking
- Avoid analysis/paralysis and Get Things Done
- When to be Patient ? and When to Go For It!
- 4 Ways to Prevent Inaction from Derailing Your Plans
- 5 Simple Questions to ask yourself when Planning your Day
- 7 Steps to Individualize your Values, Dreams, and Goals
- 7 Reasons why Winners don?t let Details get in the Way of Success
- 3 Ways to Always remain Focused on the Ultimate Goal
Achieve more success and happiness by learning to focus on what is REALLY important. In other words, learn to see the forest though the trees. In the information age, we are bombarded by facts, details, websites, commercials and information. To not only survive, but thrive, you must be able to separate the wheat from the chaff and concentrate on both the big picture and what is important. A focused and determined mind set might just make you a ping-pong champion, a star football player, or a shrimpin? magnate ? just like Forrest Gump.
Anyone who regularly makes decisions as part of their job will benefit from this topic. The techniques taught are both useful and equally applicable for executives, middle managers, customer service reps, salespeople, marketing gurus, or trade professionals. If you?re gonna ?run across the United States for 3 years, 2 months, 14 days and 16 hours? ? you probably should have a good reason.