And That?s All I?ve Got to Say About That!
Less is More!
Listening Skills | Communication
- Learn to Say More by saying Less
- 7 Easy Ways to Communicate Clearly
- Why say in Three paragraphs what can be clearly said in One?
- 5 Ways to be more Witty, Better Remembered & Earn More $$$
- 3 Money Making Reasons why Simple Concepts trump Elaborate Scenarios
- 5 Methods to use IMMEDIATELY to Improve your Listening Skills
- How to Use the Filibuster ? Sparkingly & Appropriately to get what you want
- When an Idiot is talking ? Get Out of the Way IMMEDIATELY!
You have two ears and one mouth. The people who get the most out of life listen ten times more than they talk. This session concentrates on sharing strategies to help you know what to say, when to say it, and when to keep your mouth shut. We will develop ways to say more by saying less. You will learn how to focus on the bottom line quickly and efficiently ? just as Forrest seemed to understand when saying no more was enough. Learn to be a better salesperson, boss, employee, husband, wife, or parent; all by developing the confidence in your convictions and limiting the need for options that don?t fit with your core values and life goals.
This topic is great for salespeople, customer service professionals, managers and executives. Anyone who communicates regularly as part of their day-to-day business will benefit from this fast-paced, lively topic. And ? ?that?s all I?ve got to say about that!?