Function with Gumption
Get your group to move from A to B … quickly!
Change | Personal Responsibility
- Why the life journey of Forrest Gump is similar to our own life journey
- Transition Moments – moving from one life chapter to the next
- Incremental change vs. quantum change
- Change is tough … let’s not make it harder than it needs to be
- Making change last (hint: listening to those affected – and adjusting)
- The option of not changing (hint: not an option)
- Compressing the bell curve between early adaptors and laggards
- After a quantum change, lets all Function with Gumption
Function with Gumption is designed to help a group or organization move from A to B. This presentation is only given to groups who know where they are today (A) and know where they want to go right away (B).
Are your goals clearly defined and ready to implement? If yes, then this presentation could be for your organization.
The first part is the story of Forrest Gump, his life journey, and his life chapters. It places special focus on the transition moments that occur between life chapters. It’s emphasis is on the quantum jump that occurs from one life chapter to the next.
The second part is a look at Steve’s transition from Steve to Forrest Gump and then from Forrest Gump back to Steve again. It shows both the ease of some transformations and the difficulty of others. Steve shares the joys and difficulties of radical change in his own life.
The third part is your story. By using the same technique used to describe change in parts 1 and 2, Part 3 is your story of moving from A to B.
This session is for organizations that want a presentation that will initiate their change. It’s designed to clearly articulate that your A is now the past and that your B is the now the present (or new way). It’s a moment in time when the existing way becomes the old way, and the planned for way becomes the current way. It a no-turning-back moment.
This presentation is used with the Change by Gumption Roll Out / Launch. It can be given a stand alone presentation with the right organization and change initiative. This presentation will only be given after careful consideration and consultation between SpeakingGump and a meeting planner.
Want to talk with Steve about your meeting or event?
Are you considering Function with Gumption as one of the keynotes for your conference?