Back in April, I announced the relaunching of my website and blog. I called it SpeakingGump 3.0.
Today, I’m restarting that relaunch. You may be thinking, “What does that mean … what is a restart of a relaunch?”
To make a long story short …
- In 2008 my original website was launched SpeakingGump 1.0
- In 2009, a updated website was launched SpeakingGump 2.0
- In 2009 I started blogging regularly
- For the next four years I posted 350+ blogs
- In 2013 the regular postings stopped
- In 2013-14 I took several WordPress and basic coding courses
- In February 2015 SpeakingGump 3.0 launched
- In April 2015 blogging resumed … and then stalled in June 2015.
The past seven years has been a journey with several life chapters.
- 2008-14: Learning to speak from the platform … defining my message
- 2009-13: Learning to write … finding my writing voice
- 2014-15: Learning technology
Each chapter has been it’s own journey of learning and discovery. I always felt I was heading in the right direction but often felt lost. I knew I had to continue and sensed that I’d find my way but too often felt paralyzed from so many choices.
So today I’m restarting my relaunch. Why is this time different you ask?
- Crystal clear about my message – Gumption … personal responsibility
- Clearly defined vision, purpose, & mission
- Technology pieces in place
So SpeakingGump 3.1 is officially released … the relaunch has been restarted.