To achieve my goal of sharing the message of Gumption with every student in Montana, I’ll need to find a sponsor or sponsors.
Here are the main characteristics I’ll seek in my ideal sponsor partnership:
- Education. First and foremost, all sponsors will have a strong focus and commitment toward education. They are open-minded to new ways of doing things. They believe that education is a lifelong activity. They know that only an educated person can live a truly free and creative life.
- Montana. A love of and strong commitment to the state of Montana. Helping Montana will be at the core of our partnership. Both my partners and I believe in the Montana lifestyle, the outdoors, and the preservation of our way of life. I planted my flag in Montana in 2006. I imagine Montana being my primary home for the rest of my life. I love Montana.
- Big Thinking. I’m interested in making an impact, starting a movement, and changing the world. My ideal partners also know that big thinking initiates actions that create results. I’m not here to do average work or to be mediocre. I want and need big thinking from my sponsorship partner. I seek a partner who wants to change Montana and the world for the better.
- Conservative Principles. My goal is to teach the youth of Montana to be independent, personally responsible citizens. Our country was founded on the notion that individuals have the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. I believe true freedom and happiness are rooted in fiscal responsibility, charity, and love of self and others. My sponsor partner also shares these same core values.
- Technology. The world in 2013 is a very different world than just ten or twenty years ago. Technology has reshaped our lives. Keeping up with all the changes can be overwhelming. I accept that technology is a valuable tool that should be embraced and utilized. My ideal sponsor partner understands technology, believes in its value, and uses technology for the betterment of all humanity.
Do you know of a foundation that shares my vision?
Do you know of a corporation that would benefit from these shared values?
Do you know of an angel who wants to change the world?
Next Blog Title: Strengths Finder 2.0
Next Blog Date: January 17, 2013