Spread the love
Here are a few big … and a few small … things for which I’m thankful.
- For the good food and cheer I’ll share this Thanksgiving with my next-door neighbors and the many new friends I’ve made from Victor, Montana.
- For being born in the United States, where despite the current challenges, is still the best country on Earth. I define best as the place with abundant individual freedom and great personal opportunity to live the life you choose to live.
- For living in Montana, where life is a little simpler, the air is mostly clean, and the sky is big.
- For another year where my business not only survived, but thrived. And for the momentum that continues to build.
- For my mother, father, and siblings who taught me to believe in myself and be compassionate and kindly toward others.
- For my health.
- For friends – old and new.
- For being optimistic.
- For learning to be more humble and grateful with each passing year.
- For the holiday season … the time of year that I happen to love.
Have a nice Thanksgiving … Peace, Love, and Gumption to you and yours!
Next Blog Title: Gump, Gumption, and Luck
Next Blog Date: November 26, 2012