Personal Responsibility is the Key to Making Teams Work
Team Building | Creating a Positive Workplace
- 10 Communication Do’s and Don’ts
- 7 Ways to Motivate Team Members
- Methods to disagree without being disagreeable
- Real life Solutions for a Positive, Productive and Fun work environment
- Dealing with and Resolving Conflicts within the Team
- Characteristics and traits of the Best Working Teams
- 3 Proven Ways genuine and authentic communication will Boost your Team’s Performance
- Ground Rules all Teams Must Follow to Build Trust and Relationships
One day, Forrest Gump decided to go for a little run, it turned into a journey that took him across the United States 4 times and lasted for 3 years, 2 months, 14 days & 16 hours. Along the way, many people decided to follow. Is your team running with a purpose? Are your team members following inspired and passionately? Do they really believe in the journey? If the answer is anything less than a resounding YES, then this seminar is for you.
This program can be delivered as a Seminar, Workshop or Breakout session. It focuses on the basics which are the foundation of excellent teamwork. The basics include: a clear purpose and the effective communication of that purpose; the roles, and the requirements for team success of each team member. While Forrest inspired others by his sense of purpose and commitment, this program is designed to eliminate guesswork within the team. It’s designed as a fun experience with real life tips, tools and solutions to clarify the team’s purpose and gain commitment to goals. It stresses authentic, genuine communication as the catalyst to achieve team goals. It also looks at many of the common blocks to effective communication and offers solutions to transform old style communication into genuine and authentic communication.