When Life Gives You Lemons, Make Lemonade
Leveraging Your Strengths | Goal Development
- Laugh at yourself … All the Way to the Bank
- 3 Reliable Tricks to Overcome your Weaknesses
- 5 Steps to Develop you own Core Values
- 3 Simple Methods to Leverage your Strengths
- How to ALWAYS be in Good Spirits and make the BEST out of Everything
- Learn to Recognize and Take Advantage of your Core Talents
- Believe in yourself … even when others don’t (or won’t)
Everyone is born with natural attributes and qualities. Learn to recognize your strengths and limitations — your genetic luck. Along the paths of life, you’ll be required to do things that you don’t like or are unpleasant — you’ll decide to get a bad haircut. With a positive attitude and the willingness to see the glass half full, you’ll be able to proudly proclaim, ‘The idiot part comes natural.’ Recognize the hidden benefits of laughing at yourself and with others. When you follow your heart and are true to your core values, you will start having more fun and increase your odds for success in business, family, and life.
This session asks individuals and companies to look internally for greater inspiration and solutions to current challenges. It is especially beneficial for those individuals and groups that may have gone stale or are stuck in a rut. While not exactly a kick in the pants … or a ‘bullet hole in the buttocks’ … this topic asks individuals to take a good look in the mirror … and find the solutions that lie within.