Steve Weber offers 3 great Keynote presentations
A keynote should express the main idea or central principle for a conference or meeting.
Live Your Life with Gumption
- Good for all groups
- Positivity / Fun / Very, very different
- Steve’s most popular Keynote
Gumption and Personal Responsibility
Change is Like a Box of Chocolates
- Perfect for groups needing a dose of positivity after experiencing their own major change
- Good for organizations currently involved in a major reorganization
Surviving and Thriving during Change
Make Your Company Great Again!
- Appropriate for organizations with a change initiative in their immediate future
- Perfect for successful organizations that need a fresh start
Getting Back to the Principles That Originally Made Your Organization Great
All 3 of Steve’s Keynotes include these messages
- The 3 Principles of Gumption
- The 3 key Life Lessons from the movie Forrest Gump
- The Feather Principle for finding opportunities
- The Life Journey and Life Chapters timeline and why it’s important
- The Chocolates Box and the art of making good choices
- Stories from the bench as a 15-year Forrest Gump impersonator
- Steve’s transformation from being a pretender to living life authentically
“So how do I know which Keynote will be best for my group?“
The keynote title is less important than the substance of the message.
Steve tries to understand the specific challenges for each group which he speaks. While the principles of Gumption never change, the examples and individual stories connect each attendee intimately with Gumption. The life lessons from the movie help relate a group’s current challenges with clear-cut actions that will lead to achieving your goals. Transformation is possible. Transformation is the goal.
While Steve no longer gives half or full day seminars, the Legacy Topics page could help you identify a specific theme needed to solve your organization’s current challenge.